Sunday 11 September 2011

Antipobros being bros

I was talking to Jackson earlier today and we were both feeling pretty bleak. I suggested that we both needed to make an effort not to feel so bad and keep in contact with each other while we were doing these things that made us feel less bad. He was going to go buy some envelopes (I suggested he also buy candy) and I was going to clean the house. Here is a record of our txts:

Jackson
Sitting at the bus stop, eatin candy, reading

Stacey
Doing dishes, still listening to mount eerie, still feel bad

Jackson
Put on some dancing music. Dance. Independent woman

Stacey
Just put on jumpin jumpin. Ladies leave yo man at home. How dat candy? Feeling less bad?

Jackson
The mixed bag of candy is a mixed bag. Better than no candy though! A lil less bad. You jumpin?

Stacey
Ye. Listening to bug a boo now. Where my ladies at. Made a cuppa. Damn fly.

Jackson
Stacizzle in the hizzle. Making it rain, shes dancing in the drizzle

Stacey
Eating a cookie with said tea. Feel 15% better. Are there any gummy worms in tha mix?

Jackson
There was a single sour worm. There were some coke flavoured worms too. Like coke bottles but in worm form. Avant garde candy

Stacey
Listening to aaliyah now. Life-affirming slow jamz. What should I do now?

Jackson
You were gonna make the shack squeeky clean? Dance to r&b while doing so!

Stacey
Just kind of standing in the same spot not knowing what to do with myself. Everything is clean. I want to play guitar but I don't have one.

Stacey
Listening to mount eerie again. Progress declining! Help!

Jackson
Answer the last question of our interview?

Stacey
Ye i'll do that How are you? Got dem envelopes?

Jackson
Aaaaaah make a video of yourself pretending to be a dinosaur listening to lil wayne. I got those envelopes. Gonna be mailing up a storm

Stacey
Sweet bb. You do realise that this is highly bloggable hehe. Did your outing make you feel better?

Jackson
Outing helped a lil. Texting you helped a lot

Stacey
It helped me too. We did good, team. Gonna read my book now

Jackson
High five!

No comments:

Post a Comment